Stock Trading Online Course
- Deepen your understanding of the stock market and the different types of stocks and learn how to choose the right online trading broker.
- Kickstart your career as a Stock Trader by picking stocks based on your investment objectives.
- Study major trading strategies employed by traders to determine what stocks to buy or sell.
- Understand how to analyse stocks (technical analysis) and gain the practical knowledge to put together a solid money management strategy.
- Be prepared with recognising risks, learn about the different types of risks involved in stock trading.
- Learn about the elements of human psychology that most frequently impact traders’ behaviour.
- You will be graded with a final exam which you must pass to receive your certificate.
Module 01: What Is Stock Trading?
The stock market is where buyers and sellers meet and decide on a price for a particular commodity. There must be a willing seller and a willing buyer for the transaction to be completed. Previously these transactions were done at physical locations but now with the advancement of technology these transactions can be done virtually.
- Module 02: Stock Trading Basics
Topics to be covered are Random Walk Theory, Fundamental and Technical Analysis, How to Read Stock Charts, and Stock Investing – Value & Growth Investing.
- Module 03: Investment Theories and Strategies
In this module, it will be argued that private investors who want to achieve good returns over a long period are probably best advised not to attempt to pick individual shares but to use funds in a disciplined way within their asset allocation framework.
- Module 04: Fundamental Analysis
The goal of this module is to provide a foundation for understanding fundamental analysis before you jump into investment.
- Module 05: Technical Analysis
Technical analysis attempts to understand the emotions in the market by studying the market itself, as opposed to its components.
- Module 06: Analysing Industries
Understanding industries only enhances your stock-picking strategy. A successful, long-term investor looks at the industry just as carefully as he looks at the individual stock.
- Module 07: Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques
As a stock investor, you can take advantage of the techniques and services available through your standard brokerage account. This module presents some of the best ways you can use these powerful techniques, whether you are buying or selling stock.
- Module 08: Recognising the Risks
In this module, you will learn about the different types of risks involved in stock trading. You will also cover several steps to reduce your risk and balancing risk against return.
- Module 09: Trading Psychology
This module will describe the elements of human psychology that most frequently impact traders’ behaviour and provide recommendations to contain them.
- Module 10: Stock Trading Frauds
Scammers are most prevalent during two economic conditions: when times are good and when times are bad. Be alert and use the tips in this module to avoid being scammed.
|Module 01: What Is Stock Trading?|
|What Is Trading?||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Stock Trading Basics|
|Stock Trading Basics||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Investment Theories and Strategies|
|Investment Theories and Strategies||00:31:00|
|Module 04: Fundamental Analysis|
|Module 05: Technical Analysis|
|Module 06: Analysing Industries|
|Module 07: Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques|
|Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Recognising the Risks|
|Recognising the Risks||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Trading Psychology|
|Module 10: Stock Trading Frauds|
|Stock Trading Frauds||00:19:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first month free
Start for free