SEO Certification Course Online
- Learn how to Search Engine Optimise various web pages to rank on the first page of Google.
- Get more quantity and quality of prospects to your website.
- Understand and apply the various On-Page and Off-Page SEO factors.
- Learn how to build backlinks that improve your page rank.
- Avoid outdated SEO techniques that will get your pages penalized by Google.
- Study how to perform SEO analysis of your competitors so that you get the edge over them.
- Use tools such as the Yoast plugin to apply SEO factors to your website.
- Discover how to create SEO articles with valuable content.
- What You Will Learn in This Course
Introducing the course that will help you get more traffic and sales with organic SEO.
- What Is SEO
Search Engine Optimisation is the practice of refining a website so that it appears on page one of Google’s search pages.
- Why SEO Is Important
SEO allows you to get more quality traffic by putting you in front of the right customers.
- What Are the Top Search Engines
Learn about the top search engines worldwide.
- How The Search Engines Works
Discover how the search engine works from crawling to indexing and algorithms.
- Approved and Non-Approved SEO Practices
There are two SEO practices, approved practices are called “White Hat SEO” and non-approved practices are called “Black Hat SEO”.
- How to Find Keywords with High Search Volume
Learn how to find the right keywords that will attract potential customers.
- How You Create an SEO Strategy
Study SEO strategy with this handy guide to creating a webpage or blog for every keyword.
- On-Page SEO Your Content Part 1
Learn how to integrate your keywords into your web pages or blogs.
- On-Page SEO Your Content Part 2
Study tips like your content should be original because duplicated content is penalized.
- On-Page SEO Your Content Part 3
Learn how to optimise your images or videos on your website.
- On-Page SEO Your Content Part 4
Another important factor of SEO on your page is the response time.
- On-Page SEO: Using YOAST Plug
You will learn how to use the Yoast Plug-in to tag keywords on your page.
- On-Site SEO: SEO Boost from Your Other Pages
Optimise the various elements of your website by linking between pages.
- On-Site SEO: Create an SEO Friendly Website
Make sure your domain name contains a keyword you want to optimise for.
- Off-Site SEO: Two Types of Backlinks
Get links from other websites to your specific webpage. The more links you have the better.
- Off-Site SEO: Strategies for Building Backlinks
Learn some tips and tricks to build backlinks.
- Black Hat SEO and What to Avoid
Learn the practices to stay away from like building your website with Flash.
- Tools That Will Help You with SEO
Learn some tools that will help you to find problems like broken links, your competitor’s backlinks, and analytics.
- Search Engine Domination Strategies
SED is when you get many different pages ranked on the first page of Google for specific keywords. Learn how to achieve this with this video lecture.
- How to Create a Great Blog
Studies show that businesses that use article marketing regularly get more subscribers. Learn some tips for how to create a great blog like using catchy titles.
- Outsourcing Your Article Marketing
Learn places to find freelancers to write your blogs and check their work with plagiarism checkers.
- Project: Create a Valuable SEO Article
Write a valuable article and implement SEO techniques with these tips
|Section-1: Introduction to SEO|
|What You Will Learn in This Course||00:02:00|
|What Is SEO||00:05:00|
|Why SEO Is Important||00:03:00|
|What Are the Top Search Engines||00:07:00|
|How The Search Engines Works||00:04:00|
|Approved and Non-Approved SEO Practices||00:01:00|
|Section-2: Creating an SEO Strategy|
|How to Find Keywords with High Search Volume||00:06:00|
|How You Create an SEO Strategy||00:05:00|
|Section-3: On-Page SEO|
|On-Page SEO Your Content Part 1||00:05:00|
|On-Page SEO Your Content Part 2||00:04:00|
|On-Page SEO Your Content Part 3||00:03:00|
|On-Page SEO Your Content Part 4||00:03:00|
|On-Page SEO: Using YOAST Plug||00:09:00|
|Section-4: On-Site SEO|
|On-Site SEO: SEO Boost from Your Other Pages||00:06:00|
|On-Site SEO: Create an SEO Friendly Website||00:04:00|
|Section-5: Off-Site SEO|
|Off-Site SEO: Two Types of Backlinks||00:02:00|
|Off-Site SEO: Strategies for Building Backlinks||00:05:00|
|Section-6: Black Hat SEO|
|Black Hat SEO and What to Avoid||00:06:00|
|Section-7: Tools for SEO|
|Tools That Will Help You with SEO||00:06:00|
|Section-8: Search Engine Domination (S.E.D)|
|Search Engine Domination Strategies||00:05:00|
|Section-9: Article Marketing|
|How to Create a Great Blog||00:06:00|
|Outsourcing Your Article Marketing||00:04:00|
|Project: Create a Valuable SEO Article||00:02:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first month free
Start for free