Online Photography Course for Beginners Overview
- Explore the structure and anatomy of a camera
- Set up your camera and start shooting like a pro
- Get tips on how to shoot in natural and artificial light
- Understand the rules of composition for taking impactful photos
- Learn how professional photographers edit and enhance their photos
- Know how to shoot stunning photos in natural mode
- Get to grips with using professional camera equipment
This beginners photography course will help you see the world through a photographer’s eyes, giving real meaning to the phrase “A picture is worth 1000 words.” In this introductory module, you will explore the different types of photography and the digital photography industry today. Whether you are looking to learn a new skill or start a photography business, it will give you an insight into the many exciting opportunities in this field.
Many amatuer photographers struggle with lighting. This lesson will teach you the dos and don’ts of lighting to capture your subject in the most flattering way and create the perfect mood. You’ll learn how to use natural and artificial lighting effectively and creatively to work with any light source with confidence.
Every aspiring professional photographer must understand the Rule of Thirds. In this class, you will explore the basic compositional structure of a photograph, to learn how to shoot well-composed, polished shots. It will introduce up-to-date composition techniques that you can apply to take powerful photos that leave a long-lasting impact.
|Online Photography Course for Beginners|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Light||00:08:00|
|Module 03: Compositions||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Camera Setup||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Manual Mode||00:07:00|
|Module 06: Editing||00:13:00|
|Module 07: Editing Part 2||00:19:00|