Online Weddeing Photography Course
- Tell the wedding day story with plenty of ideas for capturing details such as the groom seeing the bride for the first time, that special kiss, the speeches and the first dance.
- Capture authentic moments of the bridal party getting ready, from applying makeup to doing up the dress.
- Document in-between moments such as the bride walking down some stairs, the happy couple leaving the church, or the groom waiting for the bride.
- Study the optimum camera settings for each kind of shot, from close-ups to wide-angle, fish lenses and depth of field.
- Learn how to take the formal bride and groom shots and wedding party images.
- Discover how to relax your subjects to capture natural and fun emotions.
- You will be graded on an assignment of questions that you can answer at your leisure to receive your certification.
- Module 1- Introduction to the Course
You will learn how to anticipate and capture candid moments to tell the wedding day story.
- Module 1- Applying Makeup
This is a closeup of the bride getting her makeup done. Learn about the technical aspects of shooting a closeup.
- Module 2- Dress and Shoes
Look for natural light and arrange the dress and shoes on the bed, aim for gorgeous light and shadows like the examples shown.
- Module 3- Doing Up the Dress
Learn tips like how to line up the bride for the best lighting and avoid clutter in the background.
- Module 4- Doing Up Other Things
During the getting ready phase of the wedding, there are plenty of opportunities to capture moments of the bridal party helping each other. Learn how to take candid shots with this video lesson.
- Module 5- Bouquet in Foreground
Learn how to capture the bouquet in the bride’s hands to get this lovely composition.
- Module 6- Bride on Sofa
Discover tips for how to line up the bride to capture a lovely, calm moment before the ceremony.
- Module 7- Bride Formals
Scout around for a good spot to take these formal photos. Learn how to help the bride pose for the shot and keep her talking to get some natural expressions.
- Module 8- Bride by Window Part 1
Help the bride to pose near a window before the ceremony starts with these tips and tricks.
- Module 9- Bride by Window Part 2
Shoot some alternative angles to capture the back of the dress with these handy tips.
- Module 10- Bride Walking Downstairs
Learn how to capture a lovely shot of the bride walking down some stairs.
- Module 1- Arriving at Church
You can no longer stage photos but certain things always happen in ceremonies. Here are a few scenarios to look out for.
- Module 2- Cake in the Background
Here is a tip for a more creative shot of the cake with the out-of-focus couple in the background.
- Module 3- Parents Seeing the Bride
Learn how to capture the moment that family members first see the bride in her dress.
- Module 4- Walking the Aisle
This lecture tackles the camera settings for the bride walking down the aisle and the happy couple coming back up.
- Module 5- Ceremony Moments Part 1
This is the time to be discrete as a photographer. Capture glances or laughter between the happy couple, or emotional moments in the congregation.
- Module 6- Ceremony Moments Part 2
Another shot not to be missed is the exchanging of the rings and the kiss. Learn how to capture these moments with this lecture.
- Module 7- Groom’s First Sight of Bride
Here is a tip for capturing the moment the groom sees the bride for the first time.
- Module 8- Signing the Register
After the ceremony ends, the couple will sign the register, this is another opportunity to get some lovely photos.
- Module 9- The Rings
It can be a bit jarring to ask the couple to remove their rings after the ceremony, so it is best to ask the best man before the ceremony to photograph the rings. Learn tips for taking ring shots with plenty of examples in this video.
- Module 1- Bride and Groom Relaxed
After the formal photos, it is a good idea to take more relaxed shots too. Learn how to take different romantic shots of the happy couple.
- Module 2- Details
With this video, you will learn how to take detailed shots of accessories, drinks, or wedding favours.
- Module 3- Congratulations
The warm congratulations immediately following the ceremony is a great time to capture some real authentic emotion.
- Module 4- The Speeches
There is plenty of time to take photos of the speeches and get them right. Learn tips to capture the atmosphere in the room.
- Module 5- Through a Door
Shooting through a door suggests the subject is being watched from afar and caught unawares.
- Module 6- Going Over the Speeches
You might want to catch a subject nervously reading their speech before the ceremony.
- Module 7- Groom on His Own
These photos tend to be taken before the ceremony. Learn tips for relaxing the Groom.
- Module 8- Groom Against the Church Wall
Here is an idea for a dramatic looking photo of the Groom on his own.
- Module 9- Groom and Best Man
Learn tips for getting good reaction photos from the Groom and his Best Man.
- Module 10- Groomsmen and Bridesmaids
In this lecture, you will see some ideas for capturing photos of the Groomsmen and Bridesmaids.
- Module 11- Drinks in Foreground
Capture the drinks ready for the guests before they are handed out.
- Module 12- First Dance
Learn how to use a remote flash to capture the first dance.
- Module 13- Group Formals
Your priorities should be good light and a strong background for these group formals.
- Module 14- Kissing with Friends
This is where the couple kisses while friends and family cheer in the background.
- Module 15- Leaving by Church Doorway
Here is a simple idea to get a wonderful, dramatic image of the couple leaving the church.
- Module 16- Confetti Throwing
You can get some wonderful, vibrant images during the confetti throwing. Learn some tips for capturing the moment.
- Module 17- Leaving in Car
You will want to get photos of the posh car or carriage that takes the couple to the next venue. Here are some different ideas to capture the journey.
- Module 1- Conclusion
You now know the different types of photos that will make the couple happy with your work. Here is how to gain the experience to go with it.
|Unit 1- Introduction|
|Module 1- Introduction to the Course||00:03:00|
|Unit 2- The Bride Getting Ready|
|Module 1- Applying Makeup||00:03:00|
|Module 2- Dress and Shoes||00:04:00|
|Module 3- Doing Up the Dress||00:03:00|
|Module 4- Doing Up Other Things||00:03:00|
|Module 5- Bouquet in Foreground||00:02:00|
|Module 6- Bride on Sofa||00:02:00|
|Module 7- Bride Formals||00:04:00|
|Module 8- Bride by Window Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 9- Bride by Window Part 2||00:03:00|
|Module 10- Bride Walking Down Stairs||00:03:00|
|Unit 3- The Ceremony|
|Module 1- Arriving at Church||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Cake in the Background||00:02:00|
|Module 3- Parents Seeing the Bride||00:02:00|
|Module 4- Walking the Aisle||00:04:00|
|Module 5- Ceremony Moments Part 1||00:05:00|
|Module 6- Ceremony Moments Part 2||00:05:00|
|Module 7- Groom’s First Sight of Bride||00:02:00|
|Module 8- Signing the Register||00:03:00|
|Module 9- The Rings||00:04:00|
|Unit 4- After the Ceremony|
|Module 1- Bride and Groom Relaxed||00:08:00|
|Module 2- Details||00:03:00|
|Module 3- Congratulations||00:03:00|
|Module 4- The Speeches||00:05:00|
|Module 5- Through a Door||00:02:00|
|Module 6- Going Over the Speeches||00:02:00|
|Module 7- Groom Groom on His Own||00:03:00|
|Module 8- Groom Against the Church Wall||00:03:00|
|Module 9- Groom and Best Man||00:02:00|
|Module 10- Groomsmen and Bridesmaids||00:06:00|
|Module 11- Drinks in Foreground||00:01:00|
|Module 12- First Dance||00:02:00|
|Module 13- Group Formals||00:04:00|
|Module 14- Kissing with Friends||00:03:00|
|Module 15- Leaving by Church Doorway||00:03:00|
|Module 16- Confetti Throwing||00:03:00|
|Module 17- Leaving in Car||00:04:00|
|Unit 5- Conclusion|
|Module 1- Conclusion||00:02:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first month free
Start for free