Online Adobe Lightroom Course Overview
- You will learn the basic functions of Adobe Lightroom CC with an instructional video.
- Study how to make local adjustments to a photo, adjusting the exposure and highlights of only a specific part of the image.
- Make HDR images that bring out the highlights and lowlights separately to combine them in one image for a more vibrant, detailed outcome.
- Learn how to edit night photos and create dynamic sky effects in Photoshop.
- Bring out the vibrant colours of your sunset images with this video walkthrough.
- Discover how to complexify the light in dark images and blend multiple exposures in Photoshop.
- There are no assignments for this course. You can download all raw images from the course for practising with, plus 11 free Lightroom pre-sets.
Introducing examples of what you will learn in upcoming lessons.
- Import and Basics of Lightroom
In this first video, you will learn the basic functions of Lightroom to edit your images.
- Local Adjustments
Learn how to adjust exposure, contrast or highlights etc. to only a specific part of the image.
- Create an HDR in Lightroom
In this lesson, you will learn a basic Lightroom landscape workflow to make an HDR image.
- The RAW-Development in Lightroom
Learn how to manage dark and light exposure to bring out the separate details, depth, and colours of the HDR photo.
- Sharpening and Export
Using Photoshop, you can sharpen the image. Learn how to export the file as a JPG.
- Edit a night photo with Lightroom
Again, here we will use an HDR image with this walkthrough.
- Dynamics and special effect
Learn how to add a long exposure effect in Photoshop using layer masks and motion blur.
- Create colours and dynamics in Lightroom:
Learn how to rescue raw files to bring out vibrant colours and make your photos more interesting.
- Processing of a sunset photo – add more colours to an image:
Study how to correct the white balance in the image, bring down the highlights and bring out the details of the lowlights before adding some colours with vibrance and saturation.
- Basic RAW-Development in Lightroom
How to turn boring raw files that are too dark into great images with sunsets and light complexity.
- Complexify the light
Learn how to complexify the light with the local adjustment brush.
- Combine multiple exposures in Photoshop:
Using Photoshop you can auto-align layers to then blend multiple exposures together.
- Edit an autumnal waterfall photo with Lightroom:
Learn how to manage colours and make pictures look natural.
|Unit 01: Basics|
|Import and Basics of Lightroom||00:20:00|
|Unit 02: RAW-Development in Lightroom|
|Create an HDR in Lightroom||00:03:00|
|The RAW-Development in Lightroom||00:19:00|
|Sharpening and Export||00:05:00|
|Unit 03: Dynamics and visual effect of a picture|
|Edit a night-photo with Lightroom||00:16:00|
|Dynamics and special effect||00:12:00|
|Unit 04: Image processing of photos taken in bad weather|
|Create colours and dynamics in Lightroom||00:19:00|
|Unit 05: Complete editing - effect of colours|
|Processing of a sunset photo – add more colours to an image||00:18:00|
|Unit 06: Combining your knowledge for a last amazing image editing|
|Basic RAW-Development in Lightroom||00:16:00|
|Complexify the light||00:09:00|
|Combine multiple exposures in Photoshop||00:14:00|
|Unit 07: Edit waterfall photos|
|Edit an autumnal waterfall photo with Lightroom||00:24:00|
|11 free Lightroom presets||00:00:00|
|All RAW files for practising||00:00:00|