Online Acne Treatments and Beauty Care Training Course Overview
- Understand the science behind a healthy, glowing complexion
- Learn how to create the perfect skincare routine for your skin type
- Know about the impact our dietary choices have on our skin
- Get tips on what foods to avoid for acne-prone skin
- Familiarise with the different prescription medications for skincare
- Deepen your understanding of the causes and types of acne
- Broaden your knowledge of the structure and anatomy of the skin
In this introductory module, you will explore the causes and types of acne, deepening your understanding of the structure and anatomy of the skin. From whiteheads to blackheads and everything in between, you will learn effective skincare tips from the experts.
In this class, you will learn how to put together a winning skincare routine for your skin type, based on science. It will show you the steps to achieving a glowing complexion, taking you through cleansing, exfoliating, toning, and moisturising.
In module 3, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the different medications that dermatologists prescribe for acne and other skin problems such as eczema and rosacea.
Module 4 explores the relationship between diet and skincare, delving into the science behind healthy skin and why poor food choices will make you more prone to acne breakouts.
In this final module, you will learn how lifestyle affects the skin and will explore the different ways to make some simple lifestyle adjustments that can improve your overall skin health. By now, you will have the foundation skills needed to explore a career in beauty or dermatology.
|Online Acne Treatments and Beauty Care Training|
|Module 01: Understanding Acne||00:29:00|
|Module 02: Skincare Routine||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Medications||00:28:00|
|Module 04: Diet||00:32:00|
|Module 05: Lifestyle||00:32:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first month free
Start for free