Food Photography Course Online Overview
- Learn how to capture mouthwatering photos of food for online use
- Master photo editing skills to enhance your food blog or website
- Get tips for quick editing in the Adobe Lightroom app
- Learn how to style food for blogs, social media galleries and website images
- Understand what the best cameras and lenses are for food photography
- Learn expert food photography composition techniques
- Know how to use natural and artificial lighting in food photography
Are you looking to become a professional food blogger or freelance food photographer? In this introductory module, you will learn all about the uses and development of food photography, and what makes a quality food photo.
- Which cameras and lenses are best?
Canon or Nikon? Prime or zoom? 50mm or 70mm? In this class, you will explore the best cameras and lenses for professional food photography. Learn about their benefits from the experts.
- It’s all about the right lighting
Whether you’re shooting in natural or artificial lighting, this lesson is packed with professional tips and tricks for capturing that perfect mouthwatering shot. Learn about the importance of lighting in food photography and how to use it creatively.
- Get creative with composition skills
Composition is key for any type of photography. Learn best practices and techniques for mastering your camera’s settings that will take you from amateur to pro in no time.
- Must-know styling tips and tricks
Styling is crucial in food photography. Whether you’re photographing a full meal or separate ingredients, everything has to be arranged in such a way that it leaves the viewer’s taste buds tingling; and that includes finding the perfect backdrop. This lesson will provide you with the tips and tricks you need to style the perfect shot.
- How to photograph your food like a pro
beginner, this lesson will show you how to think more creatively, from how to create the right mood, to finding the perfect angle and close up. You will learn up-to-date technical skills that will enable you to shoot photos that are impactful and eye-catching to use for food blogs, social media, and other online content.
- A masterclass in image editing
Now it’s time to enhance your photos for full impact. Follow our step-by-step guide to creating polished, flawless photos for professional use, and using top editing tools.
- A practical shooting session
Learn from our expert instructor Daniela Lambova, as she takes you step-by-step through how to capture the perfect photo for your Instagram gallery, blog or website.
- Quick editing in Lightroom mobile
In this class, you will learn in-demand Adobe Lightroom mobile app skills for professional editing on-the-go. It will teach you how to get started and develop your workflow, use Lightroom presets, and much more.
- Analysing and comparing food photography photos
In this lesson, you will gain insight into what a professional food photographer looks at when analysing a photo. What makes it insta-worthy? How can you make your images stand out? What is it about a specific dish that makes it look attractive?
- Final Tips & take home lessons
In this final module, we will take a look back through the skills and knowledge we’ve learned throughout this food photography course, including some bonus tips that will help you in building your portfolio.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Section 02: The Basics of Food Photography|
|Camera and Lenses||00:04:00|
|Section 03: An example of a mobile photo session|
|Shooting session example||00:03:00|
|Quick editing in Lightroom mobile||00:05:00|
|Photo analyses and comparison||00:03:00|
|Section 04: Conclusion|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first month free
Start for free