Cryptocurrency Trading Course Online
- Learn what is an ICO, about its history, performance, and evolution. ICOs can be used to raise money for an existing or new business or the development of a digital loyalty scheme.
- Understand the tangible value of cryptocurrency, learn how you might launch your own cryptocurrency, and spot the difference between ICOs and traditional fundraising.
- Study what makes a successful ICO, understand the regulations affecting it, and learn about companies who are investing in cryptocurrency.
- Discover how to invest in cryptocurrency with tips on risk management and best practices.
- Get to know the likely future of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, learn how to get started, and things to look out for.
- You will be graded on an assignment that you can complete at your leisure in order to gain your certification.
- Promo FREE
By studying this course, you will have a better understanding of initial coin offerings, what is involved in them, how they work and how they can benefit you.
- About Jonny Fry & Team Blockchain
Learn about your tutor and get some context for why he is involved in cryptocurrencies, tokens and ICOs.
- What you will learn on this course
In this course, you will look at ICOs, which can be used to raise money for an existing business or the development of a digital loyalty scheme. The most famous ICO is a cryptocurrency or token and is known as Bitcoin.
- What is an ICO?
An ICO is a way to create a cryptocurrency which is a digital asset that can be exchanged for goods or services.
- Evolution of ICOs & Recent History
In this section, we will look at the history of cryptocurrencies and a little bit about the performance over the last year or so of a few different cryptocurrencies.
- Growth of ICOs in 2017
In this section, we will look at the growth of the market and liquidity. One of the reasons we have seen ICOs attract so much attention is because we have seen a phenomenal rise in the value of cryptocurrencies.
- What Alternatives Are There to Raise Money?
In this lecture, we will look at different alternative sources of finance for companies and individuals looking to grow and develop their business.
- Spot the Difference between ICOs and Traditional Fundraising
Now we will look at why you might use an Initial Coin Offering as opposed to offering your shares in your company to external shareholders.
- How you might launch your own cryptocurrency
Learn how launching a cryptocurrency might work in the real world with a hypothetical example.
- Where is the tangible value in Cryptocurrency?
It is important to remember that the value of a currency can always change anyway, JP Morgan claims that the US Dollar has fallen by 81% since 1971.
- Quoted Companies Looking at ICOs
Look at some examples of quoted companies who are investing in cryptocurrencies, like Kodak.
- What Makes a Successful ICO?
The market is beginning to understand the difference between good ICOs and bad ICOs. There is a wide measurement for success.
- Other Watchouts
Look out for retention periods when companies hold on to their tokens longer than is reasonable.
When ICOs first came out there was very little regulation because there was a degree of confusion with defining cryptocurrencies.
- Alternative Uses for ICOs
Initial Coin Offerings give the ability to have digital rewards and loyalty schemes, such as air miles.
- How Do You Invest?
You have two types of wallets; a hot wallet is always connected to the internet so you are always trading. A cold wallet is on a USB stick that you can remove when not in use.
- The Future of ICOs
Bitcoin was originally developed for anonymity so that you could trade without people knowing who you are.
- How to get started
You have spent some time researching cryptocurrencies and ICOs, so what are some things you need to be mindful of? The first thing is not to rely on Google.
- Further Steps
Cryptocurrency is a very volatile investment, so it is important to verify if your investment is worth it. Here is how to calculate Risk-Adjusted Returns.
- Extra Resources
A lot of things are very confusing in this marketplace, the tutor has written many blogs to explain cryptocurrency in simple terms.
- 5.C (open sesame)
Be very careful with new cryptocurrencies. There are pump and dump stocks where shareholders sell as you are buying which drops the value of the stock.
|About Jonny Fry & Team Blockchain||00:04:00|
|What you will learn on this course||00:02:00|
|Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)|
|What is an ICO?||00:02:00|
|Evolution of ICOs & Recent History||00:04:00|
|Growth of ICOs in 2017||00:03:00|
|What Alternatives Are There There to Raise Money?||00:03:00|
|Start The Difference between ICOs and Traditional Fundraising||00:03:00|
|How you might launch your own cryptocurrency||00:06:00|
|Where Is the tangible value in Cryptocurrency?||00:04:00|
|The Process of Doing an ICO|
|Quoted Companies Looking at ICOs||00:04:00|
|What Makes a Successful ICO?||00:04:00|
|Alternative Uses for ICOs||00:06:00|
|Investing in ICOs|
|How Do You Invest?||00:10:00|
|The Future of ICOs||00:06:00|