Bookkeeping & Accounting Course Overview
- Introducing with Bookkeeping
- Get to know the different types of Bookkeeping system
- Learn how manual and computerized and manual Bookkeeping fits together
- Grasp the basics of Bookkeeping
- Get to know the functionalities of Bookkeeping
- Learn the major four types of Accounts in Accounting
- Understand ledger, trial balance, profit & loss account and balance sheet
In this module, we will introduce you to what you are gonna learn throughout the course to make it easy and effective for you to grasp the course.
The module will give you an idea about the different aspects of bookkeeping. You will learn about different types of accounts in bookkeeping, Debits and Credits, using bookkeeping to manage your daily finances, basic accounting methods, ledger and financial statements.
In this module, you will learn about different bookkeeping methods like manual bookkeeping and computerized bookkeeping system. You will also learn how these methods fit together.
In this module, you will learn about the fundamentals of bookkeeping. Here is a snapshot of what you will learn in this module:
- Keeping business records
- Getting to know the lingo
- Navigating the accounting cycle
- Understanding accrual accounting
- Making sense of double-entry bookkeeping
- Clarifying debits and credits
In this module, we will teach you about some of the most crucial segments in bookkeeping. You will learn about Ledger, Trial balance, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
In this final module, you will learn about the four major accounts types in Accounting: Asset, Liabilities, Income and Expense.
|Introduction to the course|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping||00:15:00|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|Basics of Bookkeeping|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:10:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:04:00|
|On a personal note|