No products in the cart.
Twitter profile link
Facebook profile link
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Adams Academy Inc. Ltd T/A Visio Learning whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, UK.
We may collect, store and process the following information about you:
Please note that the above such information may be collected via various ways when you register yourselves with our website, request any information, participate in surveys, promotions or any other feature of this website. Further the information might be collected by using common online collection methods like web browser cookies and other common tools. Moreover, we collect information via third parties like social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin etc.) that you connect to may give us information about you.
We use information held or collected about you in the following ways:
· We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents and suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our policy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Visio Learning, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· We may disclose your proficiency score and progress to your employer or any affiliate organisation through which you have purchased or obtained access to the Site.
· We may use aggregated information about our users in press releases relating to Visio Learning or for similar purposes. Where we do this, we will do so in a way that neither you nor any other users are identifiable.
The information provided might be used for the different purposes as explained above. However please note that at the time of collection of information for particular purposes like promotional offers and marketing campaigns, an ‘opt-out’ option would be available depending on different circumstances. An opt-out option means you indicate that you do not want us to send any communication regarding various promotional offers and various other marketing campaigns and product information. If you have opted for the opt-out option, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the website. Moreover if you have previously agreed to us to use your personal information for such communication purposes, you have option to change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of your personal information for small fee (£10) payable which we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to have a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Adams Academy Inc. Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, UK
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above mentioned address.
Visio Learning are committed to ensuring your information is secure and for this purpose we have taken certain standard security measures. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However please note that we cannot give absolute guarantee or promise the security of the information since internet is a public place. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage, liability or any cost you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
We will take reasonable technical and operational security measures to protect the information that we hold about you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmitted data; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the Materials, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to gather aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
If a provision of this policy is determined by court or other competent authority to be unenforceable, the other provisions of this policy will continue in effect.
© Visio Learning.